WebDAV does not work with invitations

Questions and information regarding TeamDrive supported WebDAV servers - Fragen und Informationen zu von TeamDrive unterstützten WebDAV-Servern

WebDAV does not work with invitations

Postby carinA1 » 16 Jul 2009, 23:02

Hello,

after a while I luckily was able to set up a webdav space. Than I invited someone and as soon as he joined the space Teamdrive knocked me out of my own space. Now I have an exclamation mark on my space. A bizarre message came stating: "Unable to synchronize. Please update TeamDrive".

Any hints? Thx. carin
carinA1

Re: WebDAV does not work with invitations

Postby jogibaer » 16 Jul 2009, 23:42

Just a guess:

PC 1: an older version of TeamDrive - all worked fine
PC 2: today the newest version was installed (2.1.131)

As you can read from the download page:
*** Attention *** The synchronisation of Spaces will halt until all team members have upgraded to the new version. To avoid conflicts all Space members should update as timely as possible, latest on the Update Day Monday, July 20th. You can start downloading the new release when you click the following button or wait until Monday when TeamDrive notifies you.

So, maybe you should just do what is stated in the error message and update PC 1.

Greetings
jogibaer

Re: WebDAV does not work with invitations

Postby carinA1 » 17 Jul 2009, 00:11

Thanks a lot for ur quick reply. I installed it this morning and my mate this afternoon - how would I expect my version to be outdated already??? :roll:

Now synching works. Thanks.

cheers
carinA1

Return to WebDAV Server - WebDAV-Server