how to enter license key for teamdrive client on mac

Questions and information regarding the Mac OS X desktop client - Fragen und Informationen zum Mac OS X Desktop-Client

how to enter license key for teamdrive client on mac

Postby bcappoli » 21 Jun 2011, 22:52

My company uses TeamDrive to share files and has a key that has to be entered once the software is installed so that the client functions properly. They get an error message saying they have no free space but our company has a 10GB plan and is nowhere near its limit. For the most part everyone uses windows but we have a couple of users on Mac OS. I was able to get the Mac version of TeamDrive, version 2.4.062, installed but I cannot seem to find where I would need to enter the license key. On the Windows version I would go to Help -> Enter Key. The interface for the Mac version is very different as I do not see the menu bar across the top that includes the help option or the buttons for create a space, invite, etc.

Thanks
bcappoli

Re: how to enter license key for teamdrive client on mac

Postby volkeroboda » 24 Jun 2011, 09:17

Hallo,

go to the "help" in the TeamDrive Explorer there you will find "Enter License Key"

Volker
volkeroboda
TeamDrive Team Member

Postby bcappoli » 24 Jun 2011, 16:09

The problem is that there is no Help menu on the Mac interface unless I am just missing it.

Thanks
bcappoli

Postby volkeroboda » 04 Jul 2011, 14:55

Hi
on our Macs we always see the help menu. You must open the TeamDrive Explorer and than you can see the menu beside the (apple)

Volker
volkeroboda
TeamDrive Team Member

Return to Mac OS X