help with server space

Questions and information regarding the TeamDrive Personal Server - Fragen und Informationen zum TeamDrive Personal Server

help with server space

Postby mel- » 15 Jan 2014, 21:04

I'm not sure I am posting in the right forum.

I was pushing my space limit and contacted you to upgrade. I paid by paypal this morning the invoice.

files from an employee are not transferring to me and it looks like my space is full.

I deleted 2 gb worth of files but it is still showing my space as full. is there something I need to do or something I did wrong? I am txting the employee to be sure they leave their computer on so it will synch.

Thank you,

Melinda
mel-

Re: help with server space

Postby mel- » 15 Jan 2014, 23:04

I now have deleted files down to where I have 2.8 gb of 12 gb space and she is getting the error client side synchronization limit reached. before that, it had prompted her that a program update was needed to solve the synch problem which she did.

I have tried emailing support with no response (since I am in the USA I imagine it is night there).
mel-

Postby mel- » 15 Jan 2014, 23:08

please note I am paying for three licenses and reading your faq, I thought with a license there was no client side synchronization limit
mel-

Postby Kenneth » 16 Jan 2014, 17:21

We responded to your support ticket today. In your reply, please also let us know if your employee has a license and if they have entered the license key into their client.
Kenneth

Return to TeamDrive Personal Server (TDPS)