Our upcoming 3.2. release brings a number of improvements and a few new features.
There are no known bugs which may effect a productive environment, but we never can be sure and that´s why we call this build beta.
- The new automatic snapshot feature reduces the time to join a large space dramatically (was -> hours -> now minutes for Spaces with 500.000 files)
- Number of versions kept in a Space now possible to change and revert at any time (Professional feature)
(If you use this feature it requires an update to Version 3.2. for all space members)
- It also includes a number of small bug fixes
Past Changes in Version 3.1.3
- we changed the Space folders attribute. (no more "system" attribute)
- new clients will get invitations to all spaces of the user automatically (new encrypted key repository introduced)
- Start up time reduced
- Provide access to backups of Space Keys via an encrypted key repository (via the RegServer)
- Automatic delete files from trash after x days (Professional feature)
- A new option to cancel joining/recovering a space and archive it
- User selectable registration option to any hosting provider (added a Provider Code)
- Added a wipe device feature, on request by the user/sys admin
It also includes a number of small bug fixes