Version 4.2.0 is a major update and a stable release.
This Version contains a new Notification Center (Settings) which allows email notifications and popups.
Also improved is the activity center which now shows complete audit trails on a sngle mouse click.
We recommend to update your Teamdrive 4 Clients to this release!
Fixes and Improvements
- Major improvement to the activities list; more event types are now listed
in the activities list e.g., 'move', 'rename', 'delete', 'trash', 'create', etc.
- The activities list can now be filtered by event type, events created
by all users, events created by other users and events created only by you
- It is now possible to display events created by a specific user via the address book
or Space member list, display events per Space and display events per file
- New notification center allows you to receive email or pop-up notifications for conflicts and errors,
invitations and member actions, files and versions, comments and published files
- Now possible to see when you are running out of disk space locally, when your are
out of disk space locally and when the cache is full in the notification center
- Fixed some bugs, which prevented TeamDrive from shutting down properly
- General improvements to the Space recovery process
- Recent activities' list now shows the date as well as the time of events
- Date selector is now resized when rotating the app
- Improved the installation behavior of the TeamDrive portable version;
a start menu entry is no longer created during the installation
- Repaired a client uninstallation error, which caused the data directory
to not be removed during uninstallation