Unable to join some spaces

Questions and information regarding the iOS app - Fragen und Informationen zur iOS-Applikation

Unable to join some spaces

Postby Fardilha » 26 Apr 2012, 22:39

Hello there.

When I try to join some of my spaces using the iOS version of TeamDrive it stays there either saying "Joining Space" or "Content not Found".
Using the Mac version of TeamDrive (beta 90 as of this writing) it works normally.

I did changed WebDAV server recently and that might have something to do with that (although I don't understand why the Mac app behaves properly).
I'm assuming that it's your (teamdrive.com) server that handle the notification part between devices.
As so, I would like to ask if is there a way for me to delete all the info that might be there?
Since I have backup of everything, I would rather start all over, deleting all my WebDAV servers and shares info if that would help ending the problem.

Thank you!
Pedro Fardilha
Fardilha

Re: Unable to join some spaces

Postby Fardilha » 30 Apr 2012, 11:39

It might be just a coincidence but so far it seems that TeamDrive for iOS cannot join spaces with latin characters on their name.
Since I have some spaces with "á ç ô ã" on their names, those will fail under iOS although they work fine on the Mac app.

Pedro
Fardilha

Re: Unable to join some spaces

Postby volkeroboda » 21 Jun 2012, 16:40

this is fixed in the new version 3.0.24.
volkeroboda
TeamDrive Team Member

Return to TeamDrive iOS