New Notification System TD 3.1.0

New Notification System TD 3.1.0

Postby teamdriveuser3 » 07 Mar 2013, 17:11

Hello Teamdrive,

thank you very much for implementing a notification system. It is very useful and we have been awaiting this for long.

- Doubleclicking (or as a context menu option of) the notification should take me to the event or to the file in teamdrive explorer.
- It might be handy to show the (absulote) path to a file in a notification. Or parts of the path. Maybe the spacename and the last folder in the path. (e.g. "mySpace\...\lastFolderinPath\Filename.txt"). To have some more info on the notification.
- Maybe it is usefull to have notifications on a per-space or even a per-file or folder basis. It would make my day.

PS: Teamdrive still uses more than a minute to display if i set the conflict-filter in the teamdrive-explorer. OK, We have thousands of files and folders in the spaces, but I guess its just an index problem within the db.

Thank you very much for the notification system.
teamdriveuser3

Re: New Notification System TD 3.1.0

Postby Kenneth » 08 Mar 2013, 16:59

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

We will definitely take your suggestions into consideration as we continue to work to improve TeamDrive's overall functionality.

Regards,

Kenneth
Kenneth

Re: New Notification System TD 3.1.0

Postby anthonyk » 13 Jul 2014, 12:01

Hello,

Simply download new Long Path Tool software that simply allows you to work easily on Long Path files.

Thank you.
anthonyk

Return to Feedback