Is TeamDrive free?

Is TeamDrive free?

Postby pstein » 19 Feb 2009, 17:29

I found no statement if TeamDrive is for free or one has to buy it?

Is it freeware?

Peter
pstein

Re: Is TeamDrive free?

Postby volkeroboda » 19 Feb 2009, 22:47

Hi Peter,
TeamDrive is free to use and there will allways be a free version.

Volker Oboda
volkeroboda
TeamDrive Team Member

Postby Albertm » 24 Mar 2009, 08:30

Wow, this is very hard to believe.

Why do companies like Sycning.net cost so much then? They seem to provide a similar service but not even half the features touted by TeamDrive.
I have a team of real estate agents (7) who collaborate togethor and I used syncura.com with this group for a year. It worked well for the time, but is no longer in business. It also definetly needed an administrator feature for user account controls.

This program seems very promising and I'm in the middle of creating a Team. Waiting to connect the first team, my home computer to my office computer.

But a question arises, how can this be free?
"When it's too good to be true, it usually is"

but really though, I was planning a purchase of syncing.net user accounts for this same purpose, costing near 450 dollars. and you're telling me TeamDrive is FREE! There's gotta be a catch!

:) all said in good manner, but jeez, i'm excitied for TeamDrive.
Albertm

Postby volkeroboda » 24 Mar 2009, 15:27

The free TeamDrive version has 3 advertising banner included and a user is getting only today 1 GB space for free. But user can use their own WebDAV space or can purchase space from us. You can get 5 GB for 2.99 € per month (See price information on the website).

Volker Oboda
volkeroboda
TeamDrive Team Member

Postby Albertm » 24 Mar 2009, 22:36

Do you have a link to direct me on creating my own WebDAV space.

So if I plan to have a share folder between 2-4gb and 7 users what can I expect the initial cost/monthly fees to be?

I know this is no longer really related to to the thread so feel free to email me at econisfun2002@yah**.com or post here.

I look forward to your input Volker.

Thank you
Albert
Albertm

Postby volkeroboda » 25 Mar 2009, 12:30

Hi Albert,

The monthly cost for 5 GB starts at 2,99 €. You can decide if you like to pay 6 or 12 month in advance. If you want to use the free version you just have to pay for the storage. More information on our website. http://www.teamdrive.net/en/teamdrive/f ... nd-pricing.

Volker Oboda
volkeroboda
TeamDrive Team Member

Postby thomaslatfield » 25 Mar 2010, 19:47

I use teamdrive and i can say i am glad its for free. I am kind of tight on money right now to buy the 2.99 a month service. Trying to save all my money that i can.
whe you got companies charging like Sycning.net it makes it easy for teamdrive to get customers because there moving the free line by giving away some for free and only asking a little for a upgrade.
thomaslatfield

Return to Feedback