TeamDrive 4 UI on Windows 8.1

TeamDrive 4 UI on Windows 8.1

Postby c273 » 09 Apr 2015, 00:15

I apologise if these have been covered in any German post.

I am a long time user of TeamDrive 3 and I would like to see the same 'Windows Explorer" type display of files in my spaces, which also shows the number of versions available in the bottom pane of any file I select in the top pane. I can't seem to find how to do this with TeamDrive 4.

A number of icons (if not all) do not show tooltips when the mouse hovers over them. This is really necessary with all the new icons as I can't have the manual open every time I use the UI.

I find the new UI very hard to see because of the use of a black background with either white (selected) or grey (disabled/unselected) text - for example I find it impossible to read the version number at the bottom of the left hand side of the UI when in Advanced Settings and Landscape mode. Please allow the user to choose their own colour schemes - for example, I would chose a white background with black text and highlight any field selected rather than use grey text for disabled/unselected text (grey doesn't work on a white or black background)

Thank you
c273

Return to Feedback