Crash after reinstallation

Questions and information regarding the Mac OS X desktop client - Fragen und Informationen zum Mac OS X Desktop-Client

Crash after reinstallation

Postby MatRoss » 03 Jun 2009, 17:58

I reinstalled teamdrive on my MacBook alu (10.5.7) and had the activation through. During the installation it told me that an old installation was detected even I did not back up anyting and I used the uninstall you provide. But the uninstall did not delete the program in the program folder. So I assume that different other files and folders still exist. I did reinstall the program and then I crash building up the database. So I need a list of all the files I have to delete so I can reinstall and use your program again. Or better would be a list of all the files, which are installed

Thanks a lot
MatRoss

Re: Crash after reinstallation

Postby Jil Barenthin » 08 Jun 2009, 17:59

Hey MatRoss,

the old installation, which was detected, means, that you had an older registration with
the same computer. It has nothing to do with your local installation.

Now to use Teamdrive again you have to delete the application in your Appliction Folder
by yourself. The uninstaller can't make it because something seames to be wrong with the userrights.
Then download the new Installer. But before installing TeamDrive run the UnInstaller again.
This will clean up everything important. After uninstalling, install the new version of TeamDrive.

Bye Jil
Jil Barenthin
TeamDrive Team Member

Return to Mac OS X