Version 5.0.2 fails to start with "Could not initialize GLX"

Questions and information regarding the Linux desktop client - Fragen und Informationen zum Linux Desktop-Client

Version 5.0.2 fails to start with "Could not initialize GLX"

Postby LenzGr » 22 May 2023, 16:33

Hi TeamDrive team, I've been running version 5.0.1 of the Linux Desktop app successfully on my Fedora 37 (x86-64) system (using the GNOME desktop environment on Wayland).
I received a notification to upgrade the app, so I downloaded and installed it via the Install-TeamDrive-5.0.2.3338_TMDR.run installer. The installation was successful, but now the application won't start anymore:
Code: Select all
$ ./TeamDrive
[26:01 252] main()                                                             
Warning: Ignoring XDG_SESSION_TYPE=wayland on Gnome. Use QT_QPA_PLATFORM=wayland to run on Wayland anyway.
qt.glx: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig for QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags<QSurfaceFormat::FormatOption>(), depthBufferSize -1, redBufferSize 1, greenBufferSize 1, blueBufferSize 1, alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize -1, samples -1, swapBehavior QSurfaceFormat::SingleBuffer, swapInterval 1, colorSpace QSurfaceFormat::DefaultColorSpace, profile  QSurfaceFormat::NoProfile)
qt.glx: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig for QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags<QSurfaceFormat::FormatOption>(), depthBufferSize -1, redBufferSize 1, greenBufferSize 1, blueBufferSize 1, alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize -1, samples -1, swapBehavior QSurfaceFormat::SingleBuffer, swapInterval 1, colorSpace QSurfaceFormat::DefaultColorSpace, profile  QSurfaceFormat::NoProfile)
Could not initialize GLX

This is all the info I have, it does not even start writing a log file in ~/.teamdrive/logs before aborting. Did you make any changes to the QT libraries between 5.0.1 and 5.0.2 that might be the reason for this?

FWIW, I faced a similar issue earlier, this was discussed here: https://forum.teamdrive.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3269&p=9648#p9648
LenzGr

Re: Version 5.0.2 fails to start with "Could not initialize

Postby Kenneth » 12 Jun 2023, 11:55

Hi Lenz,

The Linux version on our website has been updated to version 5.0.2.3352. The issue you reported should now be fixed.
Kenneth

Return to Linux