only 1 of 2 Spaces are aviable

Questions and information regarding the Linux desktop client - Fragen und Informationen zum Linux Desktop-Client

only 1 of 2 Spaces are aviable

Postby schorschi » 12 Feb 2016, 16:21

Hallo.

Ich habe auf mehreren Windowsrechnern (XP und 7) Teamdrive laufen und es geht sehr gut, auch mit meinem Androidhandy funktioniert es bestens. Nur der neue Rechner mit Manjaro-Linux macht Probleme.

Ich sehe zwar beide Spaces und bin auch zu beiden eingeladen(glaube ich zumindest) jedoch ist der Space der nicht auf dem Teamdrive-Server liegt hier nicht zugänglich.

Was kann ich versuchen. Gerade der Space ist der wichtigere.

schorschi
schorschi

Re: only 1 of 2 Spaces are aviable

Postby Kenneth » 12 Feb 2016, 16:53

"Zugriff auf die Inhalte Verweigert" usually means a user does not have the necessary access rights to access a certain location on the machine. The user you are logged in with needs rights to access this location.

Please also make sure that the client can actually reach the server. Try creating a Space on the server from the new client and see if that works. You can then check the log again to see what results you see there. However, based on what was described in the post it sounds like a permissions error on the local machine.
Kenneth

Postby schorschi » 12 Feb 2016, 16:59

Hi Kenneth,

Sorry, my english ist not the best but i'll try.

I've tried to open a new Space from the new client and it works.
So, of corse it is an permissions problem but how to solve?

schorschi
schorschi

Postby Kenneth » 12 Feb 2016, 17:29

Zugriffsprobleme sind lokale Probleme. Ich meine, dass Sie die Zugriffsrechte des Rechner-Benutzerkontos ändern müssen.

Dies ist aber nur eine Vermütung, die auf Ihre Beschreibung basiert ist. Wie gesagt, "Zugriff verweigert" Nachrichten bedeuten normalerweise, dass der Benutzer (auf dem Rechner) nicht die richtige Rechner hat.

Sie können versuchen den Benutzer Schreibrechte auf dem Rechner zu geben oder den Space-Ort ändern. Vielleicht dürfen sie nicht zu diesem Ort schreiben.
Kenneth

Postby schorschi » 12 Feb 2016, 17:51

Hi Kenneth,

i stay to english, but thanks for using german language. Perhaps an english speeking user finds this prob by google.

I solved the Problem.

Deletet the not working space local on the new machine and invited me again from the handy(for english spocken = cellphone).
Now it run's well.

Thank you for the push in right direktion. ;)

schorschi
schorschi

Return to Linux