Download all stored data from Teamdrive to Linux box

Questions and information regarding the Linux desktop client - Fragen und Informationen zum Linux Desktop-Client

Download all stored data from Teamdrive to Linux box

Postby 3rensho » 24 Feb 2016, 18:07

On my previous linux machine I had a catastrophic crash. Now I have built a new linux machine and want to download all of the files I have previously stored on my Teamdrive account. From the GUI it is not clear how this is accomplished. Can you please give me the steps. I want to recreate the directory structure I had here locally and download the files to their corresponding local directories.
3rensho

Re: Download all stored data from Teamdrive to Linux box

Postby Kenneth » 25 Feb 2016, 13:03

Please do not manually recreate and folder structures.

If your folder structures were synced using your previous TeamDrive installation you simply need to install a TeamDrive client, log in and rejoin your old Spaces. Everything will then be downloaded they way you had it stored on the server.
Kenneth

Postby Kenneth » 25 Feb 2016, 13:04

Please do not manually recreate and folder structures.

If your folder structures were synced using your previous TeamDrive installation you simply need to install a TeamDrive client, log in and rejoin your old Spaces. Everything will then be downloaded they way you had it stored on the server.

You can also find more information on rejoining old Spaces here: http://forum.teamdrive.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2751
Kenneth

Postby 3rensho » 26 Feb 2016, 10:52

Thank you for the link. Am attempting now to restore but it seems to be a slow process.
3rensho

Return to Linux