If user accidentally deletes some files from space -restore?

Share with the community, how you use TeamDrive - Berichten Sie mit eigenen Worten, wie Sie TeamDrive benutzen

If user accidentally deletes some files from space -restore?

Postby ChrisYo » 08 Jul 2012, 07:49

I have a space that I share with about 20 users. they all have read only access, Im the Administrator.

Sometimes, they delete some file of the space and I wonder how they can update their space to my master data. So far I used either "recover space" or I deleted the space on their local machine and re-invited them. However, this is not the ideal solution as the space is about 1 GB large.

So I'm looking for a way so they only sync the stuff they accidentally deleted. Any ideas?

best
C
ChrisYo

Re: If user accidentally deletes some files from space -rest

Postby volkeroboda » 10 Jul 2012, 19:21

Hi
Are you using TeamDrive 2 or 3. In TeamDrive 2 the problem could be that a user has moved a file out of the space. In that case the file is deleted. In TeamDrive 3 we found a bug. I some case, if files are moved in offline mode, files or folders are deleted. Not always but it happened. We fix this bug today and we will release a version later this week. We have to do some further testing

Best regards

Volker Oboda
volkeroboda
TeamDrive Team Member

Re: If user accidentally deletes some files from space -rest

Postby Hoongh Diou » 16 May 2016, 21:02

Sie können diese Software versuchen, gelöschte Datei von einem beliebigen Speichergerät zu erholen.
http://www.recover-deletedfiles.net/de/dateien-und-ordner.htm
Hoongh Diou

Return to Use Cases - Anwenderberichte