TeamDrive Personal Server for DLINK NAS

Questions and information regarding the TeamDrive Personal Server - Fragen und Informationen zum TeamDrive Personal Server

TeamDrive Personal Server for DLINK NAS

Postby archie1810 » 02 Jan 2013, 03:26

Hello, Today is my first time register and first time know about this TeamDrive :oops: :oops:

I'm looking at what seems to be the best alternative on my own cloud sync storage which has dropbox-like features.
I'm a personal home users and I have 3 DLINK NAS: DNS-323 and DNS-320 (2 units) that are all running fine at my home for internal access within Home wireless.
And I'm looking a possibility to sync my files from anywhere on earth through internet to any (if not all) of my DLINK NAS boxes at home.
I have no problem to provide internet access for 3 of my DLINK NAS boxes - it is just a matter of connecting them to my internet router (I have 1 dedicated internet router at home - which is separated from internal/intranet routers).

All of my DLINK NAS boxes have fun-plug installed so all of them have telnet access activated.
And none of my DLINK NAS has WebDAV installed yet --- if this is not installed by default - as I have never installed them manually.

I'm thinking to install TeamDrive Personal Server into one or all of my DLINK NAS boxes at home and then to have my laptop/android phones sync to them from anywhere on earth through internet.

I'm not really a Linux expert - but I can follow some linux command when some people wrote them for me step by step.

Is there anybody could help me?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards, Arc.
:) :) :D
archie1810

Re: TeamDrive Personal Server for DLINK NAS

Postby Kenneth » 03 Jan 2013, 17:41

Hi Arc,

Have you tried thumbing through our manual?

Here is a link to it: http://www.teamdrive.com/static/pdf/en/TeamDrive_Personal_Server_manual_en.pdf

Feel free to check out the section on Linux. If you run into any problems you can always get back to us with questions.

Regards,

Kenneth
Kenneth

Return to TeamDrive Personal Server (TDPS)