Server's status details

Questions and information regarding the TeamDrive Personal Server - Fragen und Informationen zum TeamDrive Personal Server

Server's status details

Postby nKognito » 25 Feb 2013, 12:47

Hi,
do you have some statistic / info tools for TeamDrive Personal Server? For example, how many spaces are installed, how many disk space are in use, how many space left?
Thak you

P.S. I am asking because if there is a expirition of free space (in free license) so there is no way to understand which on of the spaces are exceeded the allowed disc space.
nKognito

Re: Server's status details

Postby Kenneth » 25 Feb 2013, 13:48

In TeamDrive, when you select a Space it shows you how much storage space is left on whichever server it is connected to. In your case it will say "Personal Server" and it will show how much of 10GB you've used. This window is on the right side of the TeamDrive client where it says "Space Information". You can also pressed the '+' next to 'Advanced' to see more information about the Space and its server details.
Kenneth

Postby nKognito » 28 Feb 2013, 19:04

It shows me that I've exceeded the free 10 Gb but how can I see the details? I.e. which space exactly exceeded the disc space?
nKognito

Postby Kenneth » 01 Mar 2013, 14:26

All of the Spaces together have gone over the 10 GB limit, not just one Space (unless you only have one Space). It's not a 10 GB limit for each Space but rather 10 GB of data stored on the TDPS.

When you select a Space you can select the button 'Advanced' underneath it to get more details about the Space. It will also tell you how large the Space is. Keep in mind that versions also count towards the amount of storage you've used. When you look at the version tree you also see the size of each version. Those sizes are also calculated into the storage limit because they're stored on the cloud. You can delete them individually by right-clicking on them. When creating a Space using a Professional license you can elect how many versions of files are stored.
Kenneth

Return to TeamDrive Personal Server (TDPS)