Out of disk space, can't empty trash

Questions and information regarding the TeamDrive Personal Server - Fragen und Informationen zum TeamDrive Personal Server

Out of disk space, can't empty trash

Postby wakatashi » 20 Aug 2014, 19:05

I'm new to TeamDrive, and have inherited management of a Linux-based TeamDrive Personal Server. It's running the "unlimited demo", which gives a space quota of 10GB.

The problem is that the 10GB has become 100% full. I have administrator rights to the space, but if I right-click on the trash and choose "Empty Trash" it merely adds the deletions to the upload queue at the bottom-right of the window. Nothing disappears from the trash and the bar graph at the top-right of the spaces view remains red in colour and reading 10.0 GB (100%).

I don't see any way of resolving this. There doesn't seem to be any way of emptying the trash directly on the Linux-based TeamDrive Personal Server either.

Hopefully I've missed something - any ideas, please?
wakatashi

Re: Out of disk space, can't empty trash

Postby Kenneth » 21 Aug 2014, 13:54

The simplest and safest thing to do would be to buy a TDPS license. Then you can set the storage limit to whatever you want.

Other, 'at your own risk' methods could potentially lead to data loss.
Kenneth

Postby futcoinsen » 01 Sep 2014, 10:49

:geek:
futcoinsen

Postby sisao » 09 Oct 2015, 15:54

Any news about this?
Got the same problem and actually i'd like to clean up the repository rather than applying for an over-dimensioned license for my real needs.

Regards.
sisao

Return to TeamDrive Personal Server (TDPS)