TD portable "burries" my newer versions of excel

Questions and information regarding the TeamDrive Portable client - Fragen und Informationen zum TeamDrive Portable-Client

TD portable "burries" my newer versions of excel

Postby mioan » 24 Aug 2015, 11:57

teamdrive portable (at least), on windows 7, hides my newer edits of an excel file as previous versions.

I edited a few times an excel file.
After a while I reopened it and discovered that I do not see any of my today's edits.
The screenshot below says it all.
It seems that the current version is the older version, and not the newer ones.
There are some symbols as well but unfortunately do not have any tooltips. I probably need to search somewhere in the website to understand what they mean, but still this does not explain why new newer versions should go under the older.

("today" is 24/8)

I do have other sync problems as well. The product looks so good but it seems the sync is "lazy" and does not take my changes to the others computers as well (I will report that in a different ticket)
mioan

Re: TD portable "burries" my newer versions of excel

Postby Kenneth » 25 Aug 2015, 11:27

This is a rare occurrence.

Please try this with another file and see if you experience the same issue.

Also, please be aware that some applications lock files and the changes are not synced until the file is closed. Please also make sure you are using the latest version of TeamDrive. Please also check to see if you have special settings for the Space that limits the number of versions to be stored on the server.

This is something I've never seen before.
Kenneth

Return to TeamDrive Portable (Windows 7+)