TeamDrive 2.1 Beta (Build 091) Windows

Information pertaining to new releases (known issues, fixes and new features) - Informationen über neue Releases (bekannte Probleme, Korrekturen und neue Funktionen)

TeamDrive 2.1 Beta (Build 091) Windows

Postby Detlef Schmuck » 29 May 2009, 15:01

Recommended update for all users.
This is a production stable beta release.
2.1 final will get a few more features this month before we will make it a final release ;-)
------------
(German: Diese Version ist Produktions stabil und ein empfohlenes Update für alle User)

Added features:
- Metadata only download selectable
- Download on demand
- Individual path selection when accepting invitations
- Expanded WebDAV support (i.e. MS ILS 6.0, MobilMe, Box.Net)
- Automatic WebDAV Server compatibility test

Fixed:
- minor bugs
- Rights management bug
Detlef Schmuck
TeamDrive Team Member

Re: TeamDrive 2.1 Beta (Build 091) Windows

Postby guti » 29 May 2009, 20:25

- Metadata only download selectable
- Download on demand

Stupid question: How do I use those two? Where can I select a file for manual download and where can I switch on Metadata only download?
guti

Postby lucky » 08 Jun 2009, 22:47

Issue(s) with autoupdate functionality

(1) First, I run into the TeamDrive Install error - Internal error 2739 again and again. Why can't my Win7 remember the registration of jscript.dll? When I do not reregister before downloading/running the upgrade install, the install fails.
BTW, where is the downloaded file stored? Would be good to know to rerun without downloading again.

(2) Second issue is a minor one: since I use Win7 and I do not have a means to select the "run as admin" option, I can only update TD for use with the current user. Until my kids do not start to use TD with their accounts, it's ok. But, when they utilize the great TD as well, I simply cannot use the autoupdate functionality at all. Can't you add an option/button to launch the installer from the autoupdater in admin mode?

Please continue to develop this great tool!,
Lucky
lucky

Postby lucky » 08 Jun 2009, 22:49

Issue(s) with autoupdate functionality

(1) First, I run into the TeamDrive Install error - Internal error 2739 again and again. Why can't my Win7 remember the registration of jscript.dll? When I do not reregister before downloading/running the upgrade install, the install fails.
BTW, where is the downloaded file stored? Would be good to know to rerun without downloading again.

(2) Second issue is a minor one: since I use Win7 and I do not have a means to select the "run as admin" option, I can only update TD for use with the current user. Until my kids do not start to use TD with their accounts, it's ok. But, when they utilize the great TD as well, I simply cannot use the autoupdate functionality at all. Can't you add an option/button to launch the installer from the autoupdater in admin mode?

Please continue to develop this great tool!,
Lucky
lucky

Postby lucky » 08 Jun 2009, 22:57

Another neat installer request: please save and restore the option to create a Desktop link or not. That'll be great,
Lucky
lucky

Return to Release Notes - Versionshinweise