Syncronisieren von Ordner

Questions and information regarding the Android app - Fragen und Informationen zur Android-Applikation

Re: Syncronisieren von Ordner

Postby Kenneth » 07 Apr 2014, 16:41

Adding the ability to select and upload entire folders is still on our road map. In the next release, however, you will now be able to add files from any directory on the device. Previously you could only add files from a specific directory.
Kenneth

Postby Senfsosse0815 » 25 Sep 2015, 12:31

Hello,

I guess this was meant to have a similar functionality as the Desktop clients: To have a local folder that is kept in Sync with a space, equivalent to the behaviour of Dropbox).
Actually, I find it very annoying that I always need to use the Android client to open/modify data. I'd want to have at least the option to keep an unencrypted sync folder on the device that apps can directly interact with - quite like it is working on the desktop clients. The way it is working now is much too complicated and far from easy usage.

Thomas
Senfsosse0815

Postby Kenneth » 28 Sep 2015, 18:17

For data protection purposes the TeamDrive application needs to be used to access your files on mobile devices. Direct unencrypted access to your files is unfortunately not possible.
Kenneth

Previous

Return to TeamDrive Android