TeamDrive 4 app not available in French nor US store

Questions and information regarding the iOS app - Fragen und Informationen zur iOS-Applikation

TeamDrive 4 app not available in French nor US store

Postby aka » 30 Dec 2017, 17:02

Hi,
Would it be possible to make the iOS TeamDrive 4 app available in the French, US, ... AppStore please ?
I used to download it from the US AppStore where I have an account just for this kind of situation (app not available in the french AppStore I mean), but it seems that it is not available anymore. Not to mention I would prefer to download it from the French one of course.
Thanks
aka

Re: TeamDrive 4 app not available in French nor US store

Postby Rebootrequired » 16 Jan 2018, 19:47

Hi Aka,

Looks like TeamDrive has been rebranded to Synqion version 4.5.6. We encountered the same issue not being able to locate within the iOS store (US). Communication is not the best on this forum :|
Rebootrequired

Postby Kenneth » 25 Jan 2018, 12:05

We apologize for any inconvenience.

At the time of the original post, TeamDrive hat not yet been rebranded as Synqion in the US. We actually just sent out a newsletter yesterday, to US users, regarding the name change.

TeamDrive, however, will soon be available on the French App Store. We managed to get TeamDrive published on the French App Store earlier this week and it should be available by tomorrow.
Kenneth

Postby aka » 25 Oct 2018, 11:55

Hi Kenneth,
Sorry but there's only TeamDrive Entreprise available in the French store.
The problem with this version is that I couldn't use it after a month trial period.
So I sticked to an old Teamdrive app (4.5.3) I had backuped.
Still works fine with iOS 12, but any plan to have an update of this version or the synqion version in the French store ?
Thanks
aka

Postby Kenneth » 07 Nov 2018, 12:34

Please check again. The version 4.6.5 was uploaded today and it may also be available in the French App Store
Kenneth

Return to TeamDrive iOS