iPad - No Connection to TeamDrive (TMDR) RegServer

Questions and information regarding the iOS app - Fragen und Informationen zur iOS-Applikation

iPad - No Connection to TeamDrive (TMDR) RegServer

Postby ManfredU » 16 Dec 2012, 12:40

Ich habe TD3 erstmalig auf meinem iPad installiert und versuche mich über 'Ich habe bereits ein TeamDrive Konto' anzumelden. Es erscheint leider unmittelbar die Meldung 'Keine Verbindung zum TeamDrive (TMDR) RegServer'. Von meiner Linux-Desktop-Installation klappt die Verbindung mit dem Teamdrive-Server problemlos.

Das iPad hängt per WLAN im Netz und z.B. Safari auf dem iPad hat Internet-Zugang und die TD3-Anwendung habe ich ja auch über den App-Store übers Internet geladen.

Ignoriert TD3 evtl. den konfigurierten Proxy?

----------------------
Edit: I noticed that most answers in this forum are in English. I'm having an issue with a fresh installation of TD3, where I get the error message 'No Connection to TeamDrive RegServer' when I try to connect. My suspicion is that TD3 ignores the configured proxy.

Thanks,
Manfred
ManfredU

Re: iPad - No Connection to TeamDrive (TMDR) RegServer

Postby Kenneth » 17 Dec 2012, 14:36

Hi Manfred,

Unfortunately, TeamDrive for iOS is not yet able to connect to the RegServer through proxy. We are currently working to remedy this issue and plan to have this feature available in the next version released. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Kenneth
Kenneth

Re: iPad - No Connection to TeamDrive (TMDR) RegServer

Postby ManfredU » 17 Dec 2012, 17:36

Hi Kenneth,

thanks for the fast response.

I will try again when the next version is available.

Regards,
Manfred
ManfredU

Return to TeamDrive iOS