Teamdrive 4 on iOS question

Questions and information regarding the iOS app - Fragen und Informationen zur iOS-Applikation

Teamdrive 4 on iOS question

Postby mrmountain » 31 Jul 2015, 06:34

Hi, I just installed TD 4.0 on my iPhone and seems I can't open files in other applications anymore (this was easy in TD 3).
there is no context menu anymore to open files in other applications. I have been using TD for years for the replication of my KeePass (password-)database, between my Windows, Android and iOS devices. This database cannot be read by any other application than KeePass.

Did I miss something or is this really not possible anymore?

Thank you
mrmountain

Re: Teamdrive 4 on iOS question

Postby Kenneth » 31 Jul 2015, 09:19

Hi Mr. Mountain.

No worries, you can still open files with external apps. Try having a look at our getting started guide. There you will find some useful information for getting started with the new TeamDrive 4 UI. You should especially pay attention to the section about gestures. The gestures section shows you have to access the other functions in TD 4.

http://teamdrive.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/TeamDrive4-General-Manual-EN.pdf
Kenneth

Re: Teamdrive 4 on iOS question

Postby mrmountain » 31 Jul 2015, 22:51

Hi Kenneth
thank you, works as explained in the manual. seems I'm getting to old to automatically capture these great new things :))
mrmountain

Return to TeamDrive iOS