TeamDrive 3 Beta

Use this forum to report bugs you find - Benutzen Sie dieses Forum, um Fehler zu melden, die Sie finden

TeamDrive 3 Beta

Postby jb111o » 30 Apr 2012, 07:37

I recently installed TeamDrive 3 Beta on a Windows XP machine and created the necessary folders. However I had to turn it off as it seems to interfere with Windows Explorer. When I click on a link to a specific folder or even My Computer it takes around 5 seconds for the window to appear. I closed TeamDrive and the windows appear instantly. Restart if and its back to 5 seconds for windows to appear. Off again and they work fine.

Will this be fixed in a future revision as now I leave it off unless I want to add files.

Thanks,

Jim
jb111o

Re: TeamDrive 3 Beta

Postby Detlef Schmuck » 01 May 2012, 16:21

If that is still the case with the latest Beta TD 3 Build 94 then please send us your logfiles.

Please keep in mind that TeamDrive scans your folders in the file systems after start and compares its content with the TeamDrive archived files. This takes some CPU load but it will resume after a few minutes. It is made that Teamdrive does not miss any changes done to files when TeamDrive was off-line.

We are working on a solution for you to configure this behavior.

-detlef
Detlef Schmuck
TeamDrive Team Member

Return to Bug Reports - Fehler Melden