No administrator user in space

Use this forum to report bugs you find - Benutzen Sie dieses Forum, um Fehler zu melden, die Sie finden

No administrator user in space

Postby DarkMars » 15 Apr 2009, 18:25

Hi everyone,

I installed team drive in two computer with my same account. In fact, I try to keep update both computers since i work in both of them. The problem is that I did not find out the way to get my spaces that i have registered in my first computer, in my second computer. Then, I invited myself (from my first computer) and I got the invitations in my second. All was good! I got my spaces in both computers but also i got my invitation in my first computer. So, I click decline the invitation in my first computer. Then, in my first computer I not anymore in my spaces although the data update everytime that something change!!! It is not so bad, but the problem came when i try to do something like manage my space, I can not delete (from team drive program), update or invite anyone!!!! I not anymore in those spaces although my friend (another members) can see me as addministrator, Moreover, I can manage my spaces from my second computer as administrator!!!

Another problem happen if you are administrator and decide to leave the space ( just leave it, not delete it), then , the are no anymore administrator user!!!
DarkMars

Return to Bug Reports - Fehler Melden