Keine Synchronisierung mit Space-Inhalt

Use this forum to report bugs you find - Benutzen Sie dieses Forum, um Fehler zu melden, die Sie finden

Keine Synchronisierung mit Space-Inhalt

Postby DaDinger » 25 Apr 2015, 14:54

Hallo,
ich habe eine paar Freunde zu TD eingeladen, um mit ihnen Inhalte zu sharen. Alles was ich als Admin hochgeladen habe, können sie runterladen.
Kopieren sie aber selbst etwas in ihren Sapcve auf der Festplatte und wird dies hochgeladen, kann aber niemand darauf zugreifen, sondern es nur online sehen, aber auch dort nicht auf die Datei zugreifen.
Ich sehe auf meiner Festplatte das Ordnersystem aber ohne Inhalt.

Hi,
i created a space with some friends. Im the Administrator, they just have the rights to read and write.
Now the problem. I uploaded my materials, they joined the Space and added their own material. The Problem: They downloaded my material and their own. I see the material they uploaded in my space and got an folder in my explorer, but not the files and i cant open the files in the space.
They all see just their own files and mine, but none of the other members.

Grüße / Greetz
DaDinger

Re: Keine Synchronisierung mit Space-Inhalt

Postby Kenneth » 27 Apr 2015, 12:28

Are you all using the same Space? Please check the Space ID number on the information screen of the Space. It's possible some people created separate Spaces with the same name as your Space but the Space IDs are different.
Kenneth

Postby DaDinger » 28 Apr 2015, 16:46

Hey Kenneth,

thanks for your answer. I just invited them to my space and they joined Team Drive with my Space-Invitation.
so i think we will use the same Space

New Member joined from my Invitation and he could upload his own stuff and i can download it.
Greetz
DaDinger

Postby Kenneth » 29 Apr 2015, 10:11

Okay. If everyone is in the same Space then they will be able to see all files in the Space, no matter who has uploaded them. Please check everyone's Space ID number and ask them if they can see the files in the TeamDrive client.
Kenneth

Return to Bug Reports - Fehler Melden