Sync issue - history lost

Use this forum to report bugs you find - Benutzen Sie dieses Forum, um Fehler zu melden, die Sie finden

Sync issue - history lost

Postby lucky » 15 Sep 2009, 21:13

Hi TD,

I had a folder in my TeamShare myFolder\ which contained 141 files in 288 folders, including its file histories. Now, this folder contains only one file (file1) and one folder. :oops:

A new folder came up, named myFolder(teamusername-090331221644)\ which now contains the files and folders of the previous myFolder\ folder. File1 exists in both folders in the same version. But, as far as I found out, the history is completely lost and all files in myFolder(teamusername-090331221644)\ exist only once with teamusername as the creation-user (which was originally a different user).

The log shows some dozens of messages for folder creation and file uploads. There is no deletion or other log message existing.

What happened and how can I get my history back?

BTW, some days ago we had the bug server-blocking bug originated in a former TD version's bug, which was fixed by TD-support for excactly the same teamusername. Any link between this former bug and this new misbehaviour?

Best regards,
Lucky
lucky

Return to Bug Reports - Fehler Melden