scrolling in details dialogue not smooth

Use this forum to give feedback about the user interface - Benutzen Sie dieses Forum, um Feedback über die Benutzeroberfläche zu geben

scrolling in details dialogue not smooth

Postby JaHa » 07 Sep 2009, 20:01

Go to the messages-view. Open the details-dialogue.
The scrolling in this dialogue is not smooth but in larger steps. I have 8 items in the "to be sent" list. But it's hard to count them, as I see 7 at a time, but I can scroll downwards twice. However, the last scrolling it just by 4 pixels or so. I can't see that (if no item is marked), as 7 of the 8 items have the same name "Meta-Daten In Vorbereitung".

Allowing smooth scrolling in this box would get rid of this minor glitch. It's not really a problem, but the solution is so easy, you could just implement it one day.

More important. Why doesn't the details dialog give me more information? What's this "Meta-Daten"? How long will it take to process them? When are they prepared for upload? More information would be great to instil more confidence regarding TeamDrive into new users.

Thanks
JaHa

Re: scrolling in details dialogue not smooth

Postby JaHa » 07 Sep 2009, 21:42

okay, maybe the smooth scrolling is not that important. dunno. maybe it helps that the first row is always align.
But maybe could use background colours for this table as for the one in the main window.

But maybe more choices of grey are better for such a small amount of screen.

off topic [but a request for more information in the UI]:
In between even more "Meta-Daten" stacked up. Now there are 29 of them. Why aren't they going away?
JaHa

Return to User Interface - Benutzeroberfläche