Remove files locally

Remove files locally

Postby Klmurphy » 23 Jul 2015, 10:54

Hello,

I have recently upgraded my teamdrive and there are a few features that I can't find.

At the end of the day I used to remove all files locally and then log out of team drive. I don't seem to be able to find these options. Can you help please?

Thanks
Klmurphy

Re: Remove files locally

Postby Kenneth » 23 Jul 2015, 12:20

In TeamDrive 4 this is the offline availability button.

Expand (desktop and tablet computers) or swipe a Space from either right-to-left or left-to-right (mobile devices) and select the downward pointing arrow. The offline availability of a Space can be enabled or disabled here.

If the offline availability of a Space is disabled, the Space will no longer be automatically synced to the local file system. The files will, however, still be available in the TeamDrive client and files must be individually downloaded by clicking or tapping on them. When the offline availability of a Space is enabled, all changes in the Space, including new files that are added, will be automatically downloaded and marked as “offline available” as soon as an internet connection is present.
Kenneth

Postby Klmurphy » 23 Jul 2015, 14:02

Thanks Kenneth,

One other question, how do I log out of team drive?
Klmurphy

Postby Kenneth » 23 Jul 2015, 14:57

It is not possible to log out of TeamDrive 4
Kenneth

Postby Klmurphy » 18 Aug 2015, 10:21

Hello,

I am finding that the solution given does not remove the files from my computer. Could you please call me to discuss

Many thanks

Kate
Klmurphy

Return to Desktop Client - Desktop-Client (Linux, Mac OS X, Windows)