Missing Licence Key Msg on fresh install

Missing Licence Key Msg on fresh install

Postby trackright » 05 Jun 2013, 04:55

I'm trying to install TeamDrive 3.1.0.342 (fresh download) on a new Win7 machine. We have 2 pro accounts, and extra storage licences. After install it runs the first time Logon or Register screen. I enter my username and pwd and it says missing licence key ! I cant see how to enter the key I have. No Help Menu at this point.

Stuck !

Capture.PNG
trackright

Re: Missing Licence Key Msg on fresh install

Postby Kenneth » 05 Jun 2013, 13:20

Have you tried re-installing TD?
Kenneth

Postby cisas » 28 Jun 2013, 08:29

I have the same issue! just on a Linux machine, new installation.
Any ideas?

Thanks!
cisas

Postby Kenneth » 28 Jun 2013, 11:38

trackright wrote:I'm trying to install TeamDrive 3.1.0.342 (fresh download) on a new Win7 machine. We have 2 pro accounts, and extra storage licences. After install it runs the first time Logon or Register screen. I enter my username and pwd and it says missing licence key ! I cant see how to enter the key I have. No Help Menu at this point.

Stuck !

Capture.PNG
Yes you did purchase two pro licenses but you used one license twice. Until you delete one of your installations from your account you will see this message when logging in. Looking at your license use it seems like "trackright" is the main account you're using with the license connected to it. TRTClient is also connected to the license. I can remove that username's installation of the license and then everything will be fine. Again, you purchased two licenses, yes, but you used one license twice. So the other license that you purchased hasn't been used yet.
Kenneth

Postby Kenneth » 28 Jun 2013, 11:39

cisas wrote:I have the same issue! just on a Linux machine, new installation.
Any ideas?

Thanks!
I'm quite sure you have the same issue. You can either e-mail us @ support@teamdrive come and explain your case and provide you username or you can send me a PM with the e-mail address you purchased your license with and I can check your license usage and we can take the necessary steps from there.
Kenneth

Return to Desktop Client - Desktop-Client (Linux, Mac OS X, Windows)