Local Sync as in Dropbox

Use this forum to share your TeamDrive "nice to have" ideas - Nutzen Sie dieses Forum, um Ihre TeamDrive "wäre schön zu haben" Ideen zu teilen

Local Sync as in Dropbox

Postby Arthur » 11 Sep 2012, 20:13

I would like to know if you plan to implement a local sync feature like Dropbox does. We have a slow internet connection and it would be a great benefit if the clients in the same LAN would sync files locally without using the WAN.
Arthur

Re: Local Sync as in Dropbox

Postby Kenneth » 12 Sep 2012, 12:56

Hi Arthur,

We do in fact have plans of implementing local sync but right now we unfortunately do not have an exact time frame for it.

Kenneth
Kenneth

Re: Local Sync as in Dropbox

Postby Arthur » 12 Sep 2012, 15:51

Hi Kenneth,

good to know you're working on it. It was the main reason my team didn't switch from Dropbox to TeamDrive for a while. Now that we've switched, mainly for security and pricing reasons, we can't wait to get local sync in TeamDrive.
Btw, it would be cool if you had some kind of feature request management where your users can vote for features they desire most, and where you can inform your users in a central point about what you're working on currently. I really like your software, but I think you can improve in community integration.

Arthur
Arthur

Return to Nice to Have - Wäre Schön zu Haben