Possibility to vote for features

Use this forum to share your TeamDrive "nice to have" ideas - Nutzen Sie dieses Forum, um Ihre TeamDrive "wäre schön zu haben" Ideen zu teilen

Possibility to vote for features

Postby Tronde » 05 Oct 2012, 10:20

Hello.

Here in this forum a lot of features sugguests are posted. I would like to have the possibility to vote for a feature request. Eith such a feature the team around TeamDrive would be able to track how many supporter a feature request has. You could better know the needs of your customers and the community and develop the features most people need. :idea:

What do you think about this idea?

Best Regards
Tronde
Tronde

Re: Possibility to vote for features

Postby Kenneth » 17 Dec 2012, 15:10

Hi Tronde,

That sounds like a fair idea. Will you be managing this? The voting and what not? You could easily collect all the feature requests and create a poll or something of that nature. It would of course give us a better idea of what the community desires. It was also allow us to easily inform you as to what is and what isn't possible to implement.

I'm interested to see what you come up with. Sounds promising.

Kenneth
Kenneth

Postby Tronde » 24 Dec 2012, 15:58

Hi Kenneth,

I don't know if i could finally manage this. But here is one idea.

Has this forum the possibility to vote for threads or mark a thread on a scale from one to five stars? Or is it possible to add in the subforum "Nice to Have" a counter to the threads? In this case users could post features they like to have in this forum. Other users could increase the counter to show that they like to have this feature, too.

The developers could see how many followers a feature request have. If it is not possible to implement a feature the developers could answer to the thread and edit the thread title.

Don't know if this forum could do thinks like that. Maybe a forum administrator could check that. :?:

Tronde
Tronde

Postby petro » 21 Feb 2014, 10:46

Hi there,

I would use Google Moderator (https://www.google.com/moderator/), Uservoice (https://www.uservoice.com/) or any other equivalent.

Thanks,
Maurizio
petro

Return to Nice to Have - Wäre Schön zu Haben