new profile

new profile

Postby benmazzotta » 14 Feb 2009, 17:09

Dear TeamDrive,

I'm taking a test drive of your solution. I use more than one email address. How do I create multiple profiles on a single desktop installation of TeamDrive? Is it possible to download the PDF user manual in English? I didn't see full documentation on your site. Thanks-
benmazzotta

Re: new profile

Postby volkeroboda » 15 Feb 2009, 23:16

you can install TeamDrive for all users on your PC and run different users versions, one in each PC user account. Each new user can run on a different. If you switch the PC user on your PC you can start a different TeamDrive User. This means that you can use different usernames and email adresses on one PC

An other possibility will be an installation of TeamDrive on a removable drive (USB Drive). We will release the removable installer shortly. This would require a manual shut down of the running instance of TeamDrive before you start a different TeamDrive Installation from the USB Drive. This means that you could have your private username and TeamDrive installation on a secure USB-Drive. Shut down your business TeamDrive user installation, attach your USB Drive, start TeamDrive from the USB-Drive and no private data will ever be stored an your business PC if you use Ceedo, U3, PortableApps or other enviroments.

Does this answer your questions?

Volker
volkeroboda
TeamDrive Team Member

Return to Desktop Client - Desktop-Client (Linux, Mac OS X, Windows)