TeamDrive - version 4 User interface

Use this forum to give feedback about the user interface - Benutzen Sie dieses Forum, um Feedback über die Benutzeroberfläche zu geben

TeamDrive - version 4 User interface

Postby sensei_john » 19 Aug 2015, 00:25

I have a great dislike to the TeamDrive 4 user interface. I needed to install TeamDrive into a new Windows 10 installation. This is in a Virtual machine that I use for testing purposes before installing in my main computer.

I was shocked to discover that it is far less intuitive than Version 3 - where is the tree view gone? I am forced to enter Explorer view to do anything. It was far more convenient the way it used to be.

I also dislike the frequent nag about upgrading to the paid for version but I guess that one should not complain too much for the free product.

PLEASE provide a link so that I can download version 3 which is a FAR BETTER user interface, or give an option to see the hierarchical view directly in the main TeamDrive window. I am now very tempted to go back and explore the competitive products again. I originally used SpiderOak and your "improved" User interface has given me a very good reason for looking at that, and other alternatives, again.
sensei_john

Re: TeamDrive - version 4 User interface

Postby Kenneth » 19 Aug 2015, 14:29

We apologize for any inconveniences the new UI has caused you.

TeamDrive 3 links can be found on our old website: archive.teamdrive.net.
Kenneth

Postby volkeroboda » 19 Aug 2015, 15:46

TeamDrive 4 has a new concept. You have to use only you file system. here you can see the complete folder tree and the status that files are synced or not. (Green icon= file is synced, orange icon = file will be synced. With a right mouse click you will get a context menue on "Space" and "File" level.
This is much easier than before. Have a look to our user manual.
volkeroboda
TeamDrive Team Member

Postby Tronde » 21 Aug 2015, 14:59

Hi.

I have difficulties to find the user manual on your website. Could you provide a link here, please?

On all other terms I fully agree with sensei_john.

Regards.
Tronde
Tronde

Postby Kenneth » 25 Aug 2015, 11:32

http://teamdrive.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/TeamDrive4-Complete-Manual-EN.pdf
Kenneth

Postby tu.luong » 04 Apr 2019, 11:58

is there any newer User guide? I find it so weird, the up-to-date user guide should be included in the installer
tu.luong

Postby Kenneth » 10 Apr 2019, 11:02

https://teamdrive.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/TeamDrive4-Complete-Manual-EN.pdf

https://forum.teamdrive.net/viewforum.php?f=25
Kenneth

Return to User Interface - Benutzeroberfläche