Can't see my spaces

Can't see my spaces

Postby A.Vogel » 01 May 2009, 12:43

Hi,
I've created some spaces using the Windows teamdrive client. Now I've installed teamdrive on MacOS, but I can't see my spaces. Any hint?
Regards,
Andreas
A.Vogel

Re: Can't see my spaces

Postby A.Vogel » 01 May 2009, 14:22

Ok, I got it. Each teamdrive installation needs a different account (e. g. by changing your registration email addresss). Then you create a shared spae, and you send an invitation to your second account. Somehow weird.
Regards,
Andreas
A.Vogel

Postby Patrik.Dusek » 04 May 2009, 10:24

Hi Andreas,

you don't need to create a different account. You can use your account on serveral computers.
You just have to invite your self again to the space if your new account is made after the
invitation.

Best regards,
Patrik
Patrik.Dusek
TeamDrive Team Member

Postby A.Vogel » 19 May 2009, 19:33

OK, thanks for the hint. It worked fine.

Now I tried to invite some friends. I've added three different email addresses (Alice, Bob, and Charlie), edited the welcome message, and sent out the invitation. Now the log shows that three invitations have been sent out, but all three have been sent to the same email address (the first person on my list - Alice). What about the other two, Bob and Charlie? I doubt that they have received an invitation. And the list of members only shows me and Alice. Should I send an invitation to Bob and Charlie separately?

Version 2.1 Build 2.1.072 for MacOS

Best Regards,
Andreas
A.Vogel

Return to Desktop Client - Desktop-Client (Linux, Mac OS X, Windows)