[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
TeamDrive Forums • View topic - error starting 4.6.2 in ubuntu budgie

error starting 4.6.2 in ubuntu budgie

Questions and information regarding the Linux desktop client - Fragen und Informationen zum Linux Desktop-Client

error starting 4.6.2 in ubuntu budgie

Postby icarus » 29 Jul 2018, 18:07

icarus

Re: error starting 4.6.2 in ubuntu budgie

Postby Kenneth » 31 Jul 2018, 10:42

Could you tell me where I could get an installation image of Ubuntu Budgie to install and try to reproduce this error with?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling TeamDrive?
Kenneth

Postby icarus » 31 Jul 2018, 13:15

https://ubuntubudgie.org/downloads

I did remove and reinstall... same error
icarus

Postby Kenneth » 02 Aug 2018, 09:12

Thank you. I will download it and install it in a VM to test. I will get back to you and let you know if I run into the same issue(s).
Kenneth

Postby Kenneth » 03 Aug 2018, 11:16

How exactly are you installing the .deb file? When I install the .run file I am able to run the program without a problem. When I install the .deb file I am able to run the program without a problem. I installed the .deb via the command line using

sudo dpkg -1 /home/teamdrive/Downloads/teamdrive-4.6.2_amd64.deb
Of course the path of your .deb file will be different.

How are you launching the program? I launched the program by clicking on "software" on the quick launch bar, going to the install tab, finding and clicking on TeamDrive and clicking on "launch".

Right now I am unable to reproduce the issue. Let me know how you installed the program
Kenneth

Postby Kenneth » 06 Aug 2018, 10:16

Kenneth

Return to Linux